Sunday, March 23, 2008
Dream I had last night
I normally don't remember my dreams or they are in places I don't know. But this one is still with me. It seems I was working at my regular place in the nursing home and I don't remember much about that, just glimpses here and there. But what I really remember is when I was going home from there I went thru Artic and it looked like a tornado had taken place there. Bricks, pieces of wood and various other stuff was all in the roads and the buildings had great holes in them. I didn't see anybody walking around and it was dead quiet. I drove my car over and around all the debris on my way home, where the damage was less and less. When I got home my house was in one piece more or less, but others around me had a few holes, mainly on the corners. The 2 story next to me looked like this. I woke up after I ran telling people what I saw. I don't remember anyone else in this dream, once I left the nursing home. There I remember patients and other people working there but not much else. I remember something a glowing reddish colour. That's all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment